Subject: Revised context/value association specification - version 0.3 draft 1

Fellow Code List Representation Committee members,

I've just uploaded the context/value association specification
version 0.3 draft 1 to this address:

   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=27454

In conjunction with this release, the "Free resources" section of
Crane's web site (linked from my trailer below) now has an updated
version of the following to support the revised specification:

(1) - a Schematron implementation of OASIS context/value association
files for validation
(2) - genericode and context/value association file stylesheets for
rendering embedded HTML documentation

If I've remembered everything correctly, 0.3 Draft 1 includes all the
technical changes requested based on the review of 0.2 Draft 2:

- changed document title
- adding <Annotation> elements using the same structure as genericode
- renaming <MetaData> to <Identification> to match genericode
- adding queryBinding= as used in ISO Schematron so the specification
is not tied only to XPath (no default when unspecified and no formal
specification of available values)
- renaming xpath= to address= since the binding may not be XPath for some users
- renaming context= to scope= since the element's name is <Context>

0.3 Draft 1 does not include any prose changes requested ... this
will have to come in a future draft.  I'll get to work on the prose
when I can, but at least the technical changes can now be reviewed,
deployed and tested.

Please let me know if you think anything should change in the
document model, or if you find that I've missed something in the
Schematron implementation and stylesheets from all of the changes
being made this time around.

Thanks!

cc: Code List TC, UBL Dev, CLR Dev

Male Cancer Awareness Nov'07  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc