Subject: Re: [codelist] Genericode 1.1? - a request from CEFACT for embedded code lists in code list set documents

That's a very good question, Jim.  I don't personally have any small
changes to suggest.  Does anyone else?  If so, please mention them ASAP
(even if you can't provide full details immediately).  That said, I'll
proceed on the working assumption that there aren't any other changes
until such time as I hear otherwise, if that's OK.  Thanks,

Cheers, Tony.

--
Anthony B. Coates
Associate Director