Subject: Re: [codelist] Interesting article about extending enumeration listsin XML Schema

I would note that genericode doesn't *require* you to do a two-pass
validation, you could do a single-pass validation with a SAX-based parser
that tracked XPaths and checked values as it went through the document.
The only implementation that we have at present it two-pass, but perhaps
we need to communicate better that there are multiple options.  Just a
thought.

Cheers, Tony.