Subject: RE: [codelist] Interesting article about extending enumeration lists in XML Schema

I have a client that won't accept a different technology, so I just use XSLT to convert the genericode to XML Schema. That works fine for simple lists. Maybe we need to document that as an option if people are going to rule out genericode because of a perceived complexity of validation. You are welcome to the stylesheet, but it will need a little work to make it general purpose.

Regards

Paul