Subject: RE: [codelist] Revision to the CVA specification

The latest version of the ECF specs can be found at http://docs.oasis-open.org/legalxml-courtfiling/specs/ecf/v4.0/

-----Original Message-----
From: Anthony B. Coates (DES) [mailto:anthony.coates@documentengineeringservices.com]
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2008 4:06 PM
To: Code List Representation TC

Great news.  Is there a link to them anywhere?  Cheers, Tony.

On Thu, 13 Nov 2008 15:48:19 -0000, Harris, Jim <jharris@ncsc.org> wrote:

> Just an FYI . . .  The Electronic Court Filing Technical Committee

> recently approved as a committee draft version 4.0 of the ECF

> specification.  This version utilizes genricode for code lists defined

> on the court policy component of the specification.

Anthony B. Coates

Associate Director

Document Engineering Services (Limited)

UK: +44 (20) 8816 7700, US: +1 (239) 344 7700

Mobile/Cell: +44 (79) 0543 9026

Skype: abcoates

anthony.coates@documentengineeringservices.com

http://www.documentengineeringservices.com/