Subject: Restarting CLRTC meetings in mid-April

Hello all!

After quite a long hiatus, I might actually be settled in my office
for a while starting mid-April in order to restart some of the
standardization work for code lists.

I would like to resume the weekly teleconferences in order to:

   1 - address some new features in genericode from Tony
     - here is the latest, which is the standard:

       http://docs.oasis-open.org/codelist/genericode

   2 - progress the standardization of the CVA format
     - here is the latest, which is version 0.5 draft 1

       http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=29990

I've been contacted by users of the cd2-1.0 draft CVA work who would
like to see this finalized sooner rather than later.  I'm pleased
with the reception this version of the specification is getting.  One
of my action items is to redraft the specification based on feedback
from Tony.  I'll try to have that done for mid-April.

I haven't picked any dates yet, and I need to see if we still have
access to the old teleconference line or a new one.

Does anyone have any issues they are considering bringing forward to
the committee?

Please consider restarting your active membership in the committee
... we will need your participation, your feedback and your vote.

I'll send more details later ... I just wanted to wake this up and
get everyone thinking about it again.

Thanks!

--
XSLT/XQuery/XSL-FO training in Los Angeles (New dates!) 2009-06-08
Male Cancer Awareness Nov'07  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc