Subject: RE: [codelist] New feature request for genericode 2.0

Just a couple of minor details. I have just been referencing the genericode spec in some work I am doing. In Version 1.0 28 December 2007 (http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/26818/oasis-code-list-representation-genericode.pdf), I noticed:

The "latest approved version" links are broken. So readers cannot check they have the latest version.

In the title, "Genericode" has an upper case "G". Should it be lower case (I know it is a title, but it is not the first word of the title, and is in brackets)?

The three "This Version" links are all labelled ".pdf". The first two should be ".html" and ".odt".

These seem like minor editorial changes that can be fixed without a formal release, although the capitalisation of "genericode" could be debated ad nauseam.

Regards

Paul