Subject: Arabic Code Lists

Does anyone happen to know of any of the common lists (countries, languages,
economic activities etc) that include a column of Arabic descriptions as
well as English? I managed the four ISO 5218 Gender codes with the help of
Google Translate, but if anyone knows where I can get an open source version
of any of the other common lists, it would save time. For the country codes,
we eventually need not only the country names, but also both male and female
forms of the associated nationality. I don't expect to find that ready done!

Regards

Paul