Subject: RE: [codelist] Arabic Code Lists

Hi Roberto,

It was always a long shot finding ready-made lists in Arabic. My client is
happy to take the best from the work others have done, but less keen to
share what we are doing for them. I have explained why they should, but I am
not sure I persuaded them. That is why I hoped to find some lists I could
use instead of having them develop the spreadsheets for me to turn into
Unicode. In most cases, they will just have to add the Arabic to existing
lists of country codes etc., so there is still something I can show they are
using that others have done before.

I agree about the online translators. In this case, I had an Arabic speaker
to check for me.

Paul