Subject: Recommended revision of Crane-cva2sch package

Hello all,

Yesterday I posted a recommended update for any users of Crane's free
package for converting a context/value association file and
associated genericode files to a Schematron pattern and associated
XSLT stylesheet.

A fault was found in an edge case of instance-level metadata checking
that is not typically triggered.  The issue has been integrated into
my regression tests.

Please find the free package here:

   http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/resources/ubl/index.htm#codelist

Please let me know off list if you have any questions.

Thanks!

p.s. note that the latest submission to the OASIS TC Administration
for review and posting as the first public review draft is found here:

    http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=34538

cc: CLR-Dev, CLRTC, UBL-Dev, UBL-TC

--
Upcoming: hands-on code list, UBL, XSLT, XQuery and XSL-FO classes
in Copenhagen Denmark and Washington DC USA, October/November 2009