Subject: Minutes of CLRTC teleconference 2010-01-18

At 2010-01-11 13:10 -0500, I wrote:
>I can confirm that we have Skype access for a meeting at the
>suggested date and time:
>
>    Monday 2010-01-18 @ 17:00UTC/12:00EST/09:00PST/18:00CEST
>   Skype: +9900827043982678
>    Phone: 201-793-9022
>    Conference Room Number (aka PIN): 3982678 then #
>       (this applies only if dialing in)
>
>Many thanks to Tim McGrath of Document Engineering Services for
>supplying this access.

In attendance:

   Jon Bosak
   G. Ken Holman, Chair

Disposition of comments submitted on Public Review Draft 01:

   Many thanks to Viswanath Jayachandran for submitting his comments:

     http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/codelist-comment/200912/msg00002.html

   Submissions from Ken and Tony were discussed:

     http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/codelist/201001/msg00001.html
     http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/codelist/201001/msg00004.html

   It was agreed that on a single change shall be made, that being the
   name of the document element to that suggested in the public comment.
   So, from <ValueListConstraints> to <ContextValueAssociation>.

   Without quorum there could be no voting, so Ken was left with the action
   item to post a revised document, with a report of the differences, and
   to start up an electronic ballot to:

    (1) - accept the revised document as Committee Draft 02
    (2) - submit Committee Draft 02 for a 15-day Public Review Draft 02

   It was noted that comments received for Public Review Draft 02 are
   limited to those changes from Public Review Draft 01.

No other items of business were brought up at the meeting.

--
UBL and Code List training:      Copenhagen, Denmark 2010-02-08/10
XSLT/XQuery/XPath training after http://XMLPrague.cz 2010-03-15/19