Subject: Re: [codelist] Context/value association Committee Specification now posted

Please forgive my mistake, I was thinking "I should do the same as I
did for genericode" at the time and I should have announced that it
is the context/value association 1.0 specification that is now mounted.

--
XSLT/XQuery training:   after http://XMLPrague.cz 2011-03-28/04-01
Vote for your XML training:   http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/i/