Subject: Potentially bogus Code List project notifications in the near future

Good morning, fellow Code List Representation TC members, and happy
new year!  I hope everyone had a good holiday.

Just a quick note to let you know that in helping Robin Cover of
OASIS with some administrative tasks, the code list committee JIRA
web site put aside for us is being used for some tests.  These tests
may trigger some bogus email notifications to our TC members.

Please be patient with these notifications, as there shouldn't be too
many of them, but they are helping Robin in his duties.

When we get enough outside pressure to update the genericode and/or
CVA specifications, we'll be using the JIRA site to organize project
tasks, and at that point the notifications will be bona fide.

All the best to everyone in the year ahead!

--
Contact us for world-wide XML consulting & instructor-led training