Subject: Re: Genericode in DISR?

Dear Webb,

	Hi.  Thanks very much for your question.  I'm based in the UK, and don't
know much about the DISR.  I've copied this reply to the OASIS Code List
Representation Technical Committee (which is responsible for genericode)
to see if anyone in the TC knows more about it that I do.  It sounds like
a great idea to get genericode into DISR.

	Thanks, Cheers, Tony.

--
Anthony B. Coates
Associate Director