Subject: Re: [codelist] Next steps for your recharter

Thank you, Chet, on behalf of us all, for all your efforts!

. . . . . Ken

At 2021-02-24 10:13 -0500, Chet Ensign wrote:
Members of the Code List Representation TC,Â

I will be taking steps today to prepare for your inaugural meeting under your new charter. Here is what you can expect to see and here is what you'll need to do.Â

- In the next hour, I will remove everyone from the TC roster. You should receive an email message confirming that I have removed you. I will capture a list of all email addresses before I do so in order to be able to contact you.

- After taking everyone off the roster, I will have the revised charter loaded to the TC's website.Â

- Once the charter is loaded, I will send you an email inviting you to rejoin the TC. This will come directly from me, not from the TC mailing list. You will need to go to the website to rejoin under the new charter.Â

That will be about it until the first meeting.Â

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about this.Â

Best,Â

/chetÂ

--

Chet Ensign