Subject: Minutes for Code List Representation TC call 05 March 2021 15:00 UTC

Minutes for Code List Representation TC Inaugural meeting under revised charter
Date: Friday, 05 March 2021, 15:00 to 16:00 UTC
Location: On line (see Call-in Info in the OASIS calendar)

Agenda
 1. Roll Call
 2. Nominations for Chair/Co-Chairs
 3. Election of Chair or Co-Chairs
 4. Welcome from OASIS Staff
 5. Review of the TC Charter
 6. Confirmation of Meeting Schedule
 7. TC Deliverables planning
 8. Any other business

1. Roll Call

Voting members (as of the start of this meeting):
- Kenneth
- Andrea (Convener)
- Ken
- Dennis

Members:
- Ger

Staff:
- Chet
- Dee Shur

2. Nominations for Chair/Co-Chairs
Andrea (see https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/codelist/email/archives/202101/msg00017.html)

3. Election of Chair or Co-Chairs
Acclaim Andrea as the chair of the committee.

4. Welcome from OASIS Staff
Chet waived the need to review the standard presentation based on the experience of the attendees.

5. Review of the TC Charter
Already approved charter:
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/codelist/charter.php

A point was raised regarding the sentence: To date no standardized IT-enabled representation exists.
Next week we will discuss any possible need for a clarification by changing this sentence.

6. Confirmation of Meeting Schedule
Agreed by attendees that the time will be outlined by Andrea (see below - Proposed call schedule)

7. TC Deliverables planning
The group should work on identifying the more urgent issues from the list noted in the charter.

Agreed that we first should focus on the first two deliverables:
- a semantic model / meta-model of genericode
- an XML serialization of the genericode semantic model, with the intent of backward compatibility (or even no changes) to the existing genericode

We need to look into how to express the semantic model of the existing markup vocabulary. What technologies should we look at and use?

We need to look into aligning to ISO/IEC 15944-10 IT-enabled coded domains as semantic components in business transactions.

8. Any other business
None
-------

Proposed call schedule