Subject: Clarification on voting status change in meeting without quorum

Dear all,
during the last meeting we agreed to ask clarification on the following matters:
I contacted the OASIS staff for advice and the answer to the first question is positive while the answer to the second one is negative.
The attached pdf reflects this and has been validated, it includes the attendance to all meetings and the membership status at the moment the last meeting on April 23rd was closed. The minutes of the April 23rd meeting that I sent to the list today reflects this, see: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/codelist/email/archives/202105/msg00000.html .

During the meetings on March 26 and April 23 we did not reach quorum so the minutes of March 12:
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/codelist/email/archives/202103/msg00005.html
and March 26:
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/codelist/email/archives/202103/msg00011.html
were not formally approved.
This can be done at the next meeting if we will have quorum, otherwise I will ask approval by correspondance, they will be considered approved if no objection is raised in 1 week time.

Kind regards
Andrea

Mail priva di virus. www.avast.com