Subject: Re: [codelist] Genericode and ISO/IEC 15944

Well done, Andrea! I think you've identified the justifications we need to make the comparisons.

I've attached some observations.

Folding these concepts into the existing text probably should wait until the existing text is rearranged in an order suitable for submission to ISO/IEC as a PAS. But we need to keep in mind during the rearrangement that we have these concepts to be included.

We can talk about the steps at the meeting.

I'm looking forward to "seeing" everyone at the meeting tomorrow!