Subject: genericode CSD04WD02 working draft posted for review

Fellow Code List Representation TC members,

Finally I have completed enough of CSD04WD02 to begin getting feedback and input into the document from other committee members:

https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=68670

I have:

- added introductory text regarding the generic use of genericode for key/value semantics
 - added introductory text regarding IT-enabled expression of coded domains
 - restructured the conformance clause to be a top-level clause
- replaced the authored conformance clause rule summaries with an automated harvesting of the rules as written in the body of the text - modified the presentation of rules in the body of the text so that all rules are shown with their rule number (the original text was missing rule numbers in rules embedded in tables; now they are revealed) - updated the README file for the git repository to document the steps of using git and the principles of the harvesting of the rules into conformance clauses

To do:

- add integrity checking of the hub document compared to the files found in the distribution (this works well in the UBL development)
 - continue to review and revise the text as our thoughts mature

This is in no way complete, but I believe the restructuring is mostly done. Now the document is in a state where contributions can be added by members and readily incorporated for review.

I look forward to your feedback.

--
Contact info, blog, articles, etc. http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/ |
Streaming hands-on XSLT/XPath 2 training class @US$125 (5 hours free) |