Subject: Re: Please share LinkedIn poll regarding JSON for genericode

Below are the summary tallies in the two simultaneous polls.

Developers:

I'll take XML and create JSON: 11
I need JSON and can't use XML: 0

Publishers:

My audience accepts my XML: 6 = 30%
My audience wants JSON from me: 14 = 70%

At 2021-05-26 13:54 -0400, G. Ken Holman wrote:
Fellow CLRTC members,

Further to our meeting last Friday, I've posted an informal poll to LinkedIn to get some feedback:

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/gkholman_the-oasis-code-list-representation-technical-activity-6803376983305728000-2Sra

Please take the time to share this post with your own LinkedIn contacts so that we can get as much exposure as we can in the next two weeks.

Thanks!

--
Contact info, blog, articles, etc. http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/ |
Streaming hands-on XSLT/XPath 2 training class @US$125 (5 hours free) |