Subject: NIEM metamodel extensions for gc

I had an action item to consider extensions to the NIEM metamodel to support genericode features such as multiple columns and keys.

Here is a mocked up example based on nc:LanguageCode that introduces 3 new elements to the NIEM metamodel:

  1. HasColumn adds support for ColumnSets
  2. HasKey adds support for key columns
  3. Column replaces StringValue and DefinitionText inside the Enumerations

If this looks good, Iâll propose the necessary changes to the metamodel schema to implement these changes after I return from leave July 21.

__

Jim Cabral

502 509-4532