Subject: Today's TC call

Apologies for missing today’s CLR TC call.  I intended to call in today, but a last-minute, unexpected matter quickly consumed my morning.  As I shared previously, my participation was going to be limited for a while, especially for Friday calls.  Consequently, I’m going to step back and change my TC role to “observer” for the time being.  I’m still very interested in this work and hope I can focus a little more time on it in the near future.

Cheers,

Jim

Jim Harris

National Center for State Courts