Subject: Re: [codelist] A first draft of a new informative annex regarding life-cycle metadata

At 2022-01-26 01:55 +0100, Andrea Caccia wrote:
Hi Ken,
Thank you very much and sorry to be back only now.
The text looks fine to me and reflects our discussion. Just spotted a typo in the last sentence (â??divine" should be â??defineâ?? I guess).

We could change it, but I did mean "divine" as in the verb to discover something that is obscure ... though I see now with a web search that the use of the word as a verb itself is pretty obscure.

So, yes, we can change it to "define".

About the examples, I understand your point. If we put a complete implementation of a code list as example can create confusion.

But what about adding just fragments of code lists to show each specific concept?

I worry that such will be perceived as "the standard way to do it".

Let's talk about it on Friday.

Andrea

--
Contact info, blog, articles, etc. http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/ |