Subject: CSD05WD01-20220202-2113z for discussion

Fellow CLRTC members,

Following our meeting I have created a putative CSD05 here:

https://github.com/oasis-tcs/codelist-genericode/releases/tag/csd05wd01-20220202-2113z
(I've released the results of the Action because action results on their own evaporate after 90 days but releases do not)

Already I can see at least one edit I saw today for my text to discuss at our next meeting: changing "... the OASIS genericode technical committee does not attempt ..." to "... this specification does not attempt..." with the thought that the text needs to be acceptable for use in an ISO standard should we push the text forward.

We should look for other such language.

"See" you at the next meeting!

--
Contact info, blog, articles, etc. http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/ |