Subject: Approval of genericode as OASIS Committee Specification

Fellow CLRTC members,
as scheduled this Friday we will have our next meeting where in the agenda there will be the following motion to approve by simple majority:

1) the Chair requests the TC Administration to hold a Special Majority Vote to approve Code List Representation (genericode) Version 1.0 Committee Specification Draft 05 contained in:
as a Committee Specification subject to any editing necessary for its publication?

2) As documented in:
the TC affirms that the changes made since the last public review are documented in:
and the TC judges these changes to be Non-Material in accordance with the definition in the OASIS TC Process (http://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/tc-process#dNonmaterialChange).

I will open the call 5 minutes before the planned starting time and keep it open at least 10 minutes after it, or more if there is any other business to discuss.
We will also approve the minutes of the previous meeting, please let me know if you ave any objection to proceed.

Regards
Andrea