Subject: Cancellation of today meeting

Fellow CLRTC members,
only Jim Cabral showed up at today's meeting so - in agreement with him - I decided to cancel this meeting.
I also have to cancel the next foreseen meeting on 17th of June for a conflict with an ISO meeting therefore the next planned meeting for this TC is on June 1st.
The agenda for the next meeting will likely be the same of today but I will post in time a new one in any case.

As agreed during the last meeting we need three Statement of Use to start the process to progress genericode as an OASIS Standard.

A Statement of Use is a "written statement that a party has successfully used or implemented that specification in accordance with all or some of its conformance clauses, identifying those clauses that apply, and stating whether its use included the interoperation of multiple independent implementations. The Statement of Use must be made to a specific version of the Specification and must include the Specificationâs approval date.â

Any TC member that is in the position to write such a statement is invited to consider to please do so and/or to get in contact with any party that can be interested in sending such statement.

Please ensure that the statement mentions explicitly the last published specification, e.g. by stating that the relevant party used the Code List Representation (genericode) Version 1.0, Committee Specification 02, published on 06 April 2022. Also conformance to clause 4 of the specification (âConformanceâ) should be mentioned.
Also if the Committee Specification 01 was used as basis, conformance with CS02 is implicit because no change is necessary to comply with CS02 and the namespace is identical and its URL points to CS02: http://docs.oasis-open.org/codelist/ns/genericode/1.0/

In case of any question please write to the TC list or send me an email directly.

Kind regards
Andrea