Subject: Cancellation of today's meeting

Fellow CLR TC members
Due to an unforeseen commitment on my part, today's meeting is cancelled.
The next meeting will be as planned on 4 November.
Please note that due to the change to daylight saving time in some countries, as we agreed to keep the same European starting time, the UTC starting time will be postponed by one hour. Therefore, for that meting only, the starting time for some countries such as in America will be also postponed by one hour.

In case of doubts you can check here:
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=2022-11-04T14:30:00

Andrea