coel message

Subject: RE: Getting the first meeting of the COEL TC on the calendar

Chet,

That's fine we'll run with it as is.

--

Take care:

    Dr. David Snelling < David . Snelling . UK . Fujitsu . com >

    Senior Research Fellow

    Research Transformation and Innovation

    Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe Ltd.

    +44-7590-293439 (Mobile)

From: Chet Ensign [mailto:chet.ensign@oasis-open.org]
Sent: 26 June 2015 15:38
To: Dave Snelling
Cc: coel@lists.oasis-open.org; <Adriano.Sergian@uk.fujitsu.com>; <Joss@activinsights.co.uk>; GENEActiv Activinsights; <matt@coelition.org>; Dee Schur

Hi David,

We really have to go forward with the meeting as scheduled in the call for participation unless something really critical intervenes. It is currently on the calendar for 15:00 GMT on the 15th. Because the time is sent out well in advance in order to allow everyone to plan ahead and put it on their calendars, moving it leaves the TC open to a protest - which would probably require a new call for participation & delay. I'd rather not open up that can of worms.

A Q&A on Coelition in general is certainly fine. By all means, if you wish, add that to the agenda.

Best,

/chet