coel message

Subject: Your JIRA project is now set up and ready for you to use

Members of the COEL TC,

As requested, a JIRA project has been set up for the TC. You can access the JIRA project at https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/COEL/

A link labelled Issues List has also been added to the TC internal home page and a link has been added to the list of TCs in use by the TC.

To use the JIRA, click login in the upper right corner and log in using your OASIS login name and password. Only TC Members have write access to the project. TC Observers and the general public can read tickets and comments but cannot comment or change them in any way.

I have attached a slide deck outlining the approach to using JIRA for spec management that other TCs have adopted.

Please let me know if you have any questions about the JIRA or any trouble accessing it.

Best regards,

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org