coel message

Subject: Minutes from COEL T/C 18 August 2015

Attendees: Matt Reed (Coelition), David Snelling (Fujitsu), Stephanie Sergeant (Activinsights), Adriano Sergian (Fujitsu), Paul Bruton (Tessella)

Apologies: Joss Langford (Activinstights)

Agenda:

1) Agree JSON as posting form for Coelition Model.
2) Walk through and agree current editor assignments.
3) Review draft issues list.
4) Review document format and agree any style issues uncovered.
5) Set schedule for transfer of version 1 documents to OASIS template.
6) Discuss OASIS TC role in the hackathon.
7) AoB.

Notes / Decisions:

1) We discussed the format of the classification submission and agreed that the JSON format as discussed at the last meeting was appropriate.

2) Editors assigned as follows:
IDA: Paul
BAP: Joss
Query Interface: David,
Roles, Principles, Ecosystem: Matt

3) We reviewed items in JIRA. All assignments are correct except COEL-6 needs to be assigned to Joss who has not logged in yet. This item remains unassigned.

4) We only have one example document and the requests for the other titles have not been completed by OASIS. Will hold this until next call

5) We are awaiting template documents before proceeding. Created actions to transfer document according to editor assignment above.

6) Matt suggests talking to Signal-Noise about the appropriate OASIS role in the hackathon. Perhaps the best role for OASIS is to report back (publicise) after the event. We also discussed what version of the standard should apply at the hackathon and agreed that this depends as much on the state of the demonstration DE as on the documents. Matt suggests that we should not go 100% open in OASIS until after the hackathon. No final decision reached.

AOB: We discussed Action #0002 and whether DE should always respond to requests from Service Providers for All of a user's atoms.  Matt commented that this should be addressed in the principles first. David will move this to an issue and close the action

Actions:

#0007: David: Publish the JSON format of the classification.
#0002 (existing): David: Item to be moved to an issue and closed
#0008,9,10,11: All: When templates are available, editors take existing documents and paste into OASIS format.

Dr. Paul Bruton

Tessella
Chadwick House, Birchwood Park, Warrington, WA3 6AE
E:
Paul.Bruton@tessella.com, T: +44 (0)7557 916535
www.tessella.com    Registered in England No. 1466429

Please consider the environment and do not print this e-mail unless you really need to.

This message is commercial in confidence and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee only. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorised and strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please inform the sender immediately. Please note that messages sent or received by the Tessella e-mail system may be monitored and stored in an information retrieval system.