coel message

Subject: Minutes from COEL T/C 22 Sept 2015

Present: David Snelling, Matt Reed, Joss Langford, Paul Bruton

Meeting:

* We reviewed action items and the issues list and updated accordingly during the meeting
* We reviewed the MMI document submitted by David which results in a number of actions for adjustments to the other documents (detailed below).
* We agreed the hierarchy of documents: COEL and RPE are top of the hierarchy. IDA is next and then other three (MMI, BAP, PQI) are the bottom layer. Normative references will only point up the hierarchy (e.g. IDA to RPE). Related work section in a document can refer to any other document in the standard.
* We are defining data packets by example (json) and not be specifying the mandatory and optional elements with their type. Action to update accordingly (detailed below)

* We want a consistent naming pattern for API. For example IDA uses  'api/PseudonymousKey', MMI uses 'service-provider/operator'. Action (detailed below) to rationalise

Actions

[0012] David to ask for a template for a COEL overview "Classification of Everyday Living Version 1.0"
[0013] Joss: Work with Matt to develop content for top-level COEL document
[0014] Paul: Ensure that the IDA defines its data packets by specification, not just example.
[0015] David: The BAP specifies the atom content but has no examples. Add appropriate examples when reviewing BAP.
[0016] Paul to Decide whether to replace 'api' with 'validator' and 'generator' roles in the IDA api naming.
[0017] Paul to do technical review MMI and PQI documents
[0018] David to do technical review on IDA and BAP documents
[0019] Matt to delete misplaced 'Roles' document from working documents folder
[0020--0023] All to review RPE document

Dr. Paul Bruton

Tessella
Chadwick House, Birchwood Park, Warrington, WA3 6AE
E:
Paul.Bruton@tessella.com, T: +44 (0)7557 916535
www.tessella.com    Registered in England No. 1466429

Please consider the environment and do not print this e-mail unless you really need to.

This message is commercial in confidence and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee only. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorised and strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please inform the sender immediately. Please note that messages sent or received by the Tessella e-mail system may be monitored and stored in an information retrieval system.