coel message

Subject: RE: [coel] Whoops - just checked your ballot

Chet,

There was a glitch. I said they could 'all' vote not just members in good standing to see if we could get everyone to vote, but the system wouldn't let them, probably due to non-attendance. What should I have done? What should I do?

--

Take care:

    Dr. David Snelling < David . Snelling . UK . Fujitsu . com >

    Senior Research Fellow

    Research Transformation and Innovation

    Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe Ltd.

    +44-7590-293439 (Mobile)

From: coel@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:coel@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Chet Ensign
Sent: 11 November 2015 18:41
To: coel@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [coel] Whoops - just checked your ballot

Members of the COEL TC -

I just picked up your request to publish COEL Specification Version 01. Inspecting the ballot, I find that it didn't pass. You have 10 eligible voters but only 4 voted yes. The other 6 did not vote.

I will have to close this ticket. You can feel free to vote again as soon as you are ready.

--

/chet
----------------

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393

 Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe Limited
 Hayes Park Central, Hayes End Road, Hayes, Middlesex, UB4 8FE
 Registered No. 4153469

 This e-mail and any attachments are for the sole use of addressee(s) and
 may contain information which is privileged and confidential. Unauthorised
 use or copying for disclosure is strictly prohibited. The fact that this
 e-mail has been scanned by Trendmicro Interscan does not guarantee that
 it has not been intercepted or amended nor that it is virus-free.