coel message

Subject: Pipeline Timing

Chet,

If we would like to publish our committee draft before the end on the year, how much lead time do you need.

We are happy with the version that will close voting on Friday, but if we can still manage another round of voting, we might move the spec on a little. But our priority is to publish by the end of December.

What does your pipeline look like in late November and December?

--

Take care:

    Dr. David Snelling < David . Snelling . UK . Fujitsu . com >

    Senior Research Fellow

    Research Transformation and Innovation

    Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe Ltd.

    +44-7590-293439 (Mobile)

 Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe Limited
 Hayes Park Central, Hayes End Road, Hayes, Middlesex, UB4 8FE
 Registered No. 4153469

 This e-mail and any attachments are for the sole use of addressee(s) and
 may contain information which is privileged and confidential. Unauthorised
 use or copying for disclosure is strictly prohibited. The fact that this
 e-mail has been scanned by Trendmicro Interscan does not guarantee that
 it has not been intercepted or amended nor that it is virus-free.