coel message

Subject: Re: [coel] Pipeline Timing

HI David - At this very moment, I am crunching through some very big drafts and they'll be out of my queue shortly. I'll be on vacation from the 14th of December through Christmas and then back in the office that last week of the year. That said, there should be no problem getting it done.

COEL will be a bit of work to publish since it has so many parts so I would figure on it taking a work week for safety. So I think if you can have it to my by Dec. 7th it will certainly publish in Dec. and if later, I can tackle it the week of the 28th and get it in then.

/chet