coel message

Subject: Notes from meeting of 5-Jan-2016

David updated us on the committee draft: We had created a single artefact and held one ballot whereas Chet would have preferred ballots on each artefacts. This has delayed the release of the ballot a little bit but we do not need to run a new ballot for this draft.

We reviewed action #0027 (COEL 42) and actioned as follows:

 - Paul to review and update IDA and BAP (#0030)
 - David to review and update MMI and PQI (#0031)
 - David to clarify the naming/versioning to use in the updated documents. [#0029]

Joss has not been able to progress action #0028 (COEL-26)

Dr. Paul Bruton

Tessella
Chadwick House, Birchwood Park, Warrington, WA3 6AE
E:
Paul.Bruton@tessella.com, T: +44 (0)7557 916535
www.tessella.com    Registered in England No. 1466429

Please consider the environment and do not print this e-mail unless you really need to.

This message is commercial in confidence and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee only. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorised and strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please inform the sender immediately. Please note that messages sent or received by the Tessella e-mail system may be monitored and stored in an information retrieval system.