coel message

Subject: Re: [coel] BAP uploaded

Hi Joss,

I'm just reviewing your changes and noticed that you use 'WILL' rather than 'SHALL' which is the appropriate keyword from RFC2119. I've also stumbled upon a misspelt abbreviation. I'll upload a corrected version shortly.

You are right that the specification does not explicitly state that scheme 1 is a minimum. Although it is possible to logically derive 'B' from 'A' I think we should make it clearer for the reader and state B. I'll put in some appropriate words and also elevate the use of authentication to a MUST. I'll upload a revised copy later this morning.

I'm not sure what you mean by your 'migrating' question: We have bee applying changes to the documents under new 'WD02' names and I understand that these will form the basis of the next draft. Have I missed something?

Regards

Paul

Dr. Paul Bruton

Tessella
Chadwick House, Birchwood Park, Warrington, WA3 6AE
E:
Paul.Bruton@tessella.com, T: +44 (0)7557 916535
www.tessella.com    Registered in England No. 1466429

Please consider the environment and do not print this e-mail unless you really need to.

This message is commercial in confidence and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee only. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorised and strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please inform the sender immediately. Please note that messages sent or received by the Tessella e-mail system may be monitored and stored in an information retrieval system.