coel message

Subject: One Action done

Guys, since I might not make the call, I at least did my action.

Joss, please open the call when you dial in. It really depends on other people’s schedules.

--

Take care:

    Dr. David Snelling < David . Snelling . UK . Fujitsu . com >

    Senior Research Fellow

    Research Transformation and Innovation

    Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe Ltd.

    +44-7590-293439 (Mobile)