coel message

Subject: RE: Quick question re OASIS open repositories

Chet,

Copying the team for information.

Let’s put it this way. It’s not out of the question. Some possible uses we might have for a github.

-          We want to encourage managed extensions to the model itself.

-          We have a number of tools/SDK that Coelition.org distribute on request.

-          The minimal Data Engine might be a possible open source provision someday.

-          The tool we currently use to edit the model would also benefit.

So while no plans, we have a lot of software artefacts that could benefit.

--

Take care:

    Dr. David Snelling < David . Snelling . UK . Fujitsu . com >

    Senior Research Fellow

    Research Transformation and Innovation

    Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe Ltd.

    +44-7590-293439 (Mobile)