coel message

Subject: Re: [coel] Call effectively cancelled today

Hi David,

I joined the call at 2pm. I aborted a few dialin attempts due to the line being very noisy so I might have been a minute or two late but then I stayed in the call till 2:15.

I called: 02076351808,,,46620642

Was that correct?

Paul

Paul Bruton, BSc, PhD

Consultant

Email: paul.bruton@tessella.com
Telephone: (+44) (0)1925 286800
Skype: paulbruton.skype
Mobile: +44 (0)7557 916535

www.tessella.com
Chadwick House, Suite 410, Birchwood Park, Warrington, WA3 6AE, UK
Tessella is part of the Altran Group - www.tessella.com

Subscribe to our newsletter

Please consider the environment and do not print this e-mail unless you really need to.

This message is commercial in confidence and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee only. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorised and strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please inform the sender immediately. Please note that messages sent or received by the Tessella e-mail system may be monitored and stored in an information retrieval system. Tessella is Registered in England No. 1466429