coel message

Subject: TAB comments on COEL drafts

Tessella Ref: NPD/8140/CL/CSC/2017Jan06-16:24:16

Hello Patrick,

Many thanks for your contributions to the COEL draft review. Our TC met this afternoon and we will take them on board as we review our documents.

Your suggestions for how we progress them suggest that we should use JIRA to defer or resolve them. None of us in the COEL TC has any editor rights on the TAB issues list. How would you like us to work with those issues? We could look to move them into the COEL issue list, or we can give you to a list of COEL users who are likely to be assignees if you wanted to grant them editor rights.

All the best,

Paul

Paul Bruton, BSc, PhD

Consultant

Email: paul.bruton@tessella.com
Mobile: +44 (0)7557 916535
Skype: paulbruton.skype

www.tessella.com
Chadwick House, Suite 410, Birchwood Park, Warrington, WA3 6AE, UK
Tessella is part of the Altran Group - www.tessella.com

Subscribe to our newsletter

Please consider the environment and do not print this e-mail unless you really need to.

This message is commercial in confidence and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee only. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorised and strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please inform the sender immediately. Please note that messages sent or received by the Tessella e-mail system may be monitored and stored in an information retrieval system. Tessella is Registered in England No. 1466429