coel message

Subject: FW: Liaison statement from SC 29/WG 11 to OASIS Classification of Everyday Living (COEL) TC on Internet of Media Things and Wearables (SC 29 N 16318)

Folks,

An interesting development.

Cheet,

I cc-ed you explicitly. Lt us know if there are any OASIS level actions needed.
--
Take care:

    Dr. David Snelling < David . Snelling . UK . Fujitsu . com >
    Senior Research Fellow / Fujitsu Distinguished Engineer
    Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe Ltd.
    +44-7590-293439 (Mobile)

Unless otherwise stated, this email has been sent from Fujitsu Services Limited (registered in England No 96056); Fujitsu EMEA PLC (registered in England No 2216100) both with registered offices at: 22 Baker Street, London W1U 3BW;  PFU (EMEA) Limited, (registered in England No 1578652) and Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe Limited (registered in England No. 4153469) both with registered offices at: Hayes Park Central, Hayes End Road, Hayes, Middlesex, UB4 8FE.
This email is only for the use of its intended recipient. Its contents are subject to a duty of confidence and may be privileged. Fujitsu does not guarantee that this email has not been intercepted and amended or that it is virus-free.

-----
Mayumi Koike (Ms.)
Secretary, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 29
IPSJ/ITSCJ
308-3 Kikai-Shinko-Kaikan Bldg.
3-5-8 Shiba-koen, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0011 Japan
Tel: +81-3-3431-2808 Fax: +81-3-3431-6493
Mail: koike@itscj.ipsj.or.jp