coel message

Subject: Re: [coel] RE: Unified COEL

I agree with this too. Thanks Matt for pulling it together.

The first history item can refer to the half dozen source document version numbers for completeness but I would leave it at that.

As to the contents: I think it might benefit from a slight restructure by pulling the Atom out into its own section, perhaps jsut after the classification and then putting the data engine sections (Atom interface, MMI and PQI) one after the other. We can toy with this in the doc on Kavi.

 / Paul

Paul Bruton, BSc, PhD

Consultant

Email: paul.bruton@tessella.com
Mobile: +44 (0)7557 916535
Skype: paulbruton.skype

www.tessella.com
Chadwick House, Suite 410, Birchwood Park, Warrington, WA3 6AE, UK
Tessella is part of the Altran Group - www.tessella.com

Subscribe to our newsletter

Please consider the environment and do not print this e-mail unless you really need to.

This message is commercial in confidence and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee only. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorised and strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please inform the sender immediately. Please note that messages sent or received by the Tessella e-mail system may be monitored and stored in an information retrieval system. Tessella is Registered in England No. 1466429