coel message

Subject: RE: [coel] Groups - Classification of Everyday Living uploaded

I might be a little late but will join.

Joss

Sent from my mobile device.

From: coel@lists.oasis-open.org <coel@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Paul.Bruton@tessella.com <Paul.Bruton@tessella.com>
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2017 10:25:12 AM
To: coel@lists.oasis-open.org

Thanks Joss,

Yes, that might work, but I think there is still a question of whether  there is a single statement for a conformant data engine: IOW Does a DE need to implement BAP & MMI & PQI (& this Data Engine Information interface)? Should we state this explicitely?

/ Paul

Paul Bruton, BSc, PhD

Consultant

Email: paul.bruton@tessella.com
Mobile: +44 (0)7557 916535
Skype: paulbruton.skype

www.tessella.com
Chadwick House, Suite 410, Birchwood Park, Warrington, WA3 6AE, UK
Tessella is part of the Altran Group - www.tessella.com

Subscribe to our newsletter

Please consider the environment and do not print this e-mail unless you really need to.

This message is commercial in confidence and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee only. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorised and strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please inform the sender immediately. Please note that messages sent or received by the Tessella e-mail system may be monitored and stored in an information retrieval system. Tessella is Registered in England No. 1466429