coel message

Subject: Re: [coel] Groups - Classification of Everyday Living uploaded

David: The pen is all yours. I have left track changes on just for visibility of this round of changes. I suggest you accept all mine before you do your editing.

Have a great weekend!

-----<coel@lists.oasis-open.org> wrote: -----
To: coel@lists.oasis-open.org
From: Paul Bruton
Sent by:
Date: 01/27/2017 03:24PM

Submitter's message
Reverted previous changes. reordered sections to put MMI first and moved information request from BAP to MMI. Re-ordered conformance clauses
-- Dr. Paul Bruton
Document Name: Classification of Everyday Living

Description
Unified specification of the Clssification of Everyday Living.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Dr. Paul Bruton
Group: OASIS Classification of Everyday Living (COEL) TC
Folder: Working Drafts
Date submitted: 2017-01-27 07:24:02
Revision: 3

This message is commercial in confidence and may be privileged. It is intended for the
addressee(s) only. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorized and strictly prohibited.
If you have received this message in error, please inform the sender immediately. Please note that
messages sent or received by the Tessella e-mail system may be monitored and stored in an
information retrieval system.