coel message

Subject: RE: [coel] Groups - Classification of Everyday Living uploaded

Yes, that's a lot of updates today. I'll set aside some time to read on Friday morning.

Dr Paul Bruton

Consultant

Email: paul.bruton@tessella.com
Office:   +44 (0)1925 91 2232
Mobile: +44 (0)7557 91 6535
Collaboration: https://pa-emea.nuviacloud.com/collab/brup@emea.tessella.com

Chadwick House, Suite 410, Birchwood Park, Warrington, WA3 6AE, UK
Tessella is part of the Altran Group - www.tessella.com

Subscribe to our newsletter

Please consider the environment and do not print this e-mail unless you really need to.

This message is commercial in confidence and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee only. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorised and strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please inform the sender immediately. Please note that messages sent or received by the Tessella e-mail system may be monitored and stored in an information retrieval system. Tessella is Registered in England No. 1466429

From:        "david.snelling@uk.fujitsu.com" <david.snelling@uk.fujitsu.com>
To:        Joss Langford <joss@activinsights.com>, "coel@lists.oasis-open.org" <coel@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date:        17/05/2017 13:47
Sent by:        <coel@lists.oasis-open.org>

Folks,

Wow! what a week of effort!

I do have a conflict on Friday, but will plan on stepping out for the call, but like last week I might not have internet access (but at least I won’t be travelling). Talk to you Friday.

--

Take care:

    Dr. David Snelling < David . Snelling . UK . Fujitsu . com >

    Senior Research Fellow / Fujitsu Distinguished Engineer

    Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe Ltd.

    +44-7590-293439 (Mobile)