coel message

Subject: Re: [coel] Groups - Classification of Everyday Living uploaded

That's me done for this week: I have no more changes to make. I don't know why I could not upload yesterday afternoon but it all seems to work now..

Paul BRUTON BSc PhD
Consultant

Email: paul.bruton@tessella.com
Office: +44-1925-912232
Mobile: +44-7557-916535

Chadwick House, Suite 410, Birchwood Park, Warrington, WA3^AE, UK

www.tessella.com

Tessella is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 01466429. Registered office: 26 The Quadrant Abingdon Science Park, Abingdon, Oxfordshire, OX14 3YS

From:        Paul Bruton <paul.bruton@tessella.com>
To:        coel@lists.oasis-open.org
Date:        03/11/2017 06:55
Sent by:        <coel@lists.oasis-open.org>

Submitter's message
Changed remaining cross references to hyperlinks and proposed new text in 5.2.9 for COEL-186
-- Dr. Paul Bruton
Document Name: Classification of Everyday Living

Description
Unified specification of the Classification of Everyday Living.

Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Dr. Paul Bruton
Group
: OASIS Classification of Everyday Living (COEL) TC
Folder
: Working Drafts
Date submitted
: 2017-11-02 23:54:37