coel message

Subject: RE: [coel] Question on the length of the public review

I agree with Dave. 15 days would keep it this side of year end which is a busy time for many so 30 allows for more considered input.

Thanks

(sent from my phone)

dave.snelling@uk.fujitsu.com --- RE: [coel] Question on the length of the public review ---

From:dave.snelling@uk.fujitsu.com
To:"Chet Ensign" <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org>, coel@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc:"Paul Knight" <paul.knight@oasis-open.org>
Date:Mon, 4 Dec 2017 21:26

Chet,

I would go with another full 30 day review. 1) We did add substantial content, and 2) I wasn’t really happy with the level of comment we got – want to push harder this time.

Matt, Joss, and Paul, chime in if you (dis)agree.

Dr. David Snelling
Fujitsu Distinguished Engineer
Program Director Artificial Intelligence
CTO Office EMEIA

Fujitsu

Mob: +44 (0) 7590-293439

Email: Dave.Snelling@UK.Fujitsu.com

Web: uk.fujitsu.com

youtube-icon.gif Facebook-icon.gif twitter-icon.gif linkedin-icon.gif blogger.png

Fujitsu is proud to partner with Action for Children

P Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?