coel message

Subject: FW: [chairs] First sections of the OASIS Editor's Manual available for review and comment

Folks,

Just I case you didn’t see it. No action required, just an request from OASIS to help out.

Dave

From: Chet Ensign [mailto:chet.ensign@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2018 11:34 PM
To: chairs@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: OASIS TAB <tab@lists.oasis-open.org>

Chairs & bcc'ed members,

Last summer, those of you who are bcc'ed were kind enough to provide the TAB with suggestions on what would be useful to spec editors in a handbook. The TAB has undertaken to produce this in Google Docs. The first three sections are now in shape to present for review. We are pleased to ask you for feedback. Chairs, please distribute this within your TCs as you see fit.

The sections ready now are:

We expect to follow these soon with part 4. Document Preparation with lessons learned, tips, etc for preparing documents and submitting them to the TC and to OASIS staff.

I have set the permissions so that anyone can add comments. If you have suggestions, corrections, additions, etc. to add, please feel free to comment directly to the documents. If you prefer, you can send your thoughts to tab-askthetab@lists.oasis-open.org.

If you run into any difficulties accessing or commenting on the documents, please reply directly back to me.

Thanks in advance & we look forward to your feedback.

Sincerely,

The OASIS Technical Advisory Board (TAB)

Chet Ensign (chair)

Jacques Durand

Patrick Durusau

Stefan Hagen

Ashok Malhotra (invited expert)

Unless otherwise stated, this email has been sent from Fujitsu Services Limited (registered in England No 96056); Fujitsu EMEA PLC (registered in England No 2216100) both with registered offices at: 22 Baker Street, London W1U 3BW; PFU (EMEA) Limited, (registered in England No 1578652) and Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe Limited (registered in England No. 4153469) both with registered offices at: Hayes Park Central, Hayes End Road, Hayes, Middlesex, UB4 8FE.
This email is only for the use of its intended recipient. Its contents are subject to a duty of confidence and may be privileged. Fujitsu does not guarantee that this email has not been intercepted and amended or that it is virus-free.