coel message

Subject: Re: Challenges in Publication

Yes, I see how the TC uses JIRA and I am impressed. It is just that minutes are required by OASIS rules. If you are not holding meetings and operating completely meeting-free via email and JIRA, then that of course is a different matter. But if you *do* hold meetings then they have to be minuted and put on the TC's email archive.