coel message

Subject: FW: Invitation: Data Privacy Controls and Vocabularies

Folks,

Something for the agenda tomorrow.

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Rigo Wenning [mailto:rigo@w3.org]
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2018 7:28 PM
To: Snelling, David <dave.snelling@uk.fujitsu.com>
Cc: team-privacy-submit@w3.org

Dear Dave,

Thank you for the expression of interest / position statement which you submitted to the W3C Workshop on Privacy and Linked Data.
https://www.w3.org/2018/vocabws/

We are delighted to invite you to participate in to workshop, however please note that the workshop is not a mini conference, and as such presentations will be short, as our goal is to actively discuss topics, not to watch presentations.

We are currently working, together with the program committee, on putting together an event that is both simulating and engaging. We will be in touch shortly with specific details on the program and your role as a participant.

Best regards,

 --
 Rigo Wenning
 ERCIM/W3C Legal counsel

Unless otherwise stated, this email has been sent from Fujitsu Services Limited (registered in England No 96056); Fujitsu EMEA PLC (registered in England No 2216100) both with registered offices at: 22 Baker Street, London W1U 3BW;  PFU (EMEA) Limited, (registered in England No 1578652) and Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe Limited (registered in England No. 4153469) both with registered offices at: Hayes Park Central, Hayes End Road, Hayes, Middlesex, UB4 8FE.
This email is only for the use of its intended recipient. Its contents are subject to a duty of confidence and may be privileged. Fujitsu does not guarantee that this email has not been intercepted and amended or that it is virus-free.